Level Advancement Criteria
1. Satisfactory completion of all rotation requirements
2. Satisfactory evaluations on general competencies
- Patient Care that is compassionate, appropriate, and effective for the treatment of health problems and the promotion of health.
- Medical Knowledge about established and evolving biomedical, clinical, and cognate sciences and the application of this knowledge to patient care.
- Practice-Based Learning and Improvement that involves investigation and evaluation of their own patient care, appraisal and assimilation of scientific evidence, and improvements in patient care.
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills that result in effective information exchange and teaming with patients, their families, and other health professionals.
- Professionalism, as manifested through a commitment to carrying out professional responsibilities, adherence to ethical principles, and sensitivity to a diverse patient population.
- Systems-Based Practice, as manifested by actions that demonstrate an awareness of and responsiveness to the larger context and system of health care and the ability to effectively call on system resources to provide care that is of optimal value.
3. Passing all interview and diagnostic assessment exams
4. Satisfactory evaluations by faculty